Volunteer Co-ordinator is Viscountess Blenda af Nääs (Emilia Stenmyr).
There is an opportunity to work as a volunteer at Double Wars. This can give you a reduction on your costs at Double Wars.
What we expect from you includes amongst other things:
- Clean the toilets and public areas
- Wash the bathroom towels
- Practical help such as building lists and loading in and out of the trailer
- Lighting outdoor candles in the evening
- Changing bathing water in the hot tubs
- Go shop things that is needed for the event
- Set up and take down tents before and after the event
- Work in the kitchen during brunch and dinner
- Be helpful for the crowns during the event
- Clean the site after the event
- Transport people who arrive by train
We want to emphasize that we expect some volunteers to be available either before, during and after the event, so we expect you to be available from 24/5 to 2/6.
However, you will not be on standby throughout the day, but you must be involved in the communication around when to work.
We will have a brunch meeting every day at 9 o’clock where we will go through things that has to be done during the day.
Inform us of your interest when you register for the event. As you can see in the registration form you will receive a separate form to register for volunteering.
You must complete the expected job details to get the reduction we offer. Therefore we ask all our volunteers to pay for the event and get money back after the event is over.
For your work you will get free brunch during the whole event + 50% reduction on registration fee (you can not get a reduction of the student fee).