ARTS AND SCIENCE
Blank scroll competition
Each year we try to help the Signets of the Kingdom by providing an opportunity for scribes to produce blank scrolls for the use of the Kingdom, or Principalities. The competition will be held at Wednesday afternoon at the same time as the Laurel Sponsored Prize Display.
The prizes for the winners of the blank scroll competition is donated by Mistress Bridget Greywolf!
The blank scroll competition has the following rules:
- The scroll has to be a blank and not be designated for a certain person. It may contain symbols of orders or awards.
- The scrolls will, after the competition, be given to either Their Majesties or Their Highnesses of Nordmark, or their Signet Scribes. The scribe who made the blank scroll decides where the scroll goes.
- If you have a short description of the scroll (like from where you got the inspiration, what century it is etc.) it is appreciated!
- Sign your scroll on the back and make sure to leave information to the person running the competition (Silwa af Swaneholm) to which Crown or Coronet you wish to donate the scroll.
- Not going to Double Wars but still want to participate? Send your scroll with a friend or contact Silwa at email@example.com for a post address to mail it to.